The Beauty Of Blue flame Ijen Crater Really Stunning Eyes – Starting from the beauty of Raja Ampat in Papua, to the prehistoric site of Mount Padang in Cianjur, Indonesia has a variety of wealth and natural wonders. One such miracle is also found in the East Java region, precisely in the Banyuwangi and Bondowoso regions. In this area, there is a mountain that is quite unique. Mount Ijen is named.
Mount Ijen Banyuwangi, Bondowoso East Java
Mount Ijen which has a height of 2,368 m above sea level is part of a series of volcanoes that are still active in Java. This mountain has a crater that is a traditional sulfur mining site. Mount Ijen Crater, or better known as Kawah Ijen, is one of the largest acidic craters in the world. The scenery that can be seen in this crater is so extraordinary. Although there are no plants or animals that live around it, however, the sulfur liquid stored in the kalderanya emits a charming turquoise sheen when exposed to sunlight. In addition, the view of the miners working to take hard sulfur that forms around the caldera, really cannot be explained in ordinary words. However, that is not what makes the Ijen Crater other than others.
The unique charm of Ijen Crater is the presence of blue fire that comes from sulfur gas exposed to oxygen. During the day, the gas and sulfur that comes out maybe turquoise and yellowish-green, but at night, the sulfur gas that comes out has a stunning electric blue color. The gas will burn when it comes into contact with the air, resulting in a blue flame. Liquid sulfur that flows out is also affected by this fire and comes on in flames, giving the effect of blue lava coming out from the stomach of Mount Ijen. This phenomenon only occurs in two places on earth. The first is in Ijen Crater, while the other is in the Danakil Depression, in the Afar Triangle region, Ethiopia.
Packages Trip Most Popular
- The package of a private trip to Mount Bromo
- Surabaya Mount Bromo Tour Package 2 Days 1 Night
- Best Travel Guide To Mount Bromo East Java
- Ijen Crater Blue Fire Banyuwangi East Java
- Mount Bromo Tour Package From Airport in Surabaya
- Cheap Car Rental In Surabaya, Bromo, Kawah Ijen
- Climbing Tour Package oF Mount Semeru East Java
- Package To Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Sukamade 4 Days 3 Nights
- Tumpak Sewu Waterfall East java
- Kawah Ijen Tour Package Blue Fire 2 Days 1 Night
- Package Tour Surabaya Ijen Crater Mount Bromo 3 Days 2 Nights
- Private Trip Yogyakarta Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Bali Overland 6 Days 5 Nights
- Mount Bromo One Day Tour Package
- Camping at Ranu Kumbolo Lake With Cheap Package
- Milky Way in Mount Bromo East Java
This phenomenon of blue fire and ‘lava’ makes the Ijen Crater visited by hundreds, even thousands of tourists, both domestic and foreign just want to see Blue flame Ijen Crater. The climbing route to the Ijen caldera is also not so difficult; it only needs to take 3 – 3.5 hours from Banyuwangi. However, if you want to visit the Blue flame Ijen Crater, it is advisable to hire an experienced guide. No matter how easy climbing, tourists still have to remember that sulfur comes out in the form of gas and is not safe if it is inhaled too much.
Because the Blue fire Ijen Crater can only be seen at night, tourists usually visit at night, before dawn, so they can see the rising of the sun from the top of Ijen. Both of these amazing sights will become unforgettable tourist experiences.
CONTACT US :
JL. Raya Bromo No. 53, Triwunglor, Probolinggo, East Java, Indonesia
+62 335 434 183