Ranu Kumbolo Tour Package is getting more and more enthusiasts today, even more, tourists from various countries are now growing.
Tourism of Ranu Kumbolo is in Lumajang Regency, East Java, in the Tengger Mountains, at the foot of Mount Semeru. Area of 15 hectares.
For nature lovers and backpackers, Ranu Kumbolo is a familiar place. Because this lake is a transit place for those who will continue the journey to climb the peak of Mahameru on Mount Semeru which is called the highest peak on the island of Java. >> Check the package climbing Mount Semeru, East Java
The characteristic behind the beauty of Ranu Kumbolo, that is when the sun starts rising between two green hills that appear slowly and make the attention of our eyes can not be denied to enjoy it.
Here are some rules that must be obeyed in the Ranu Kumbolo area:
- Climbers are required to bring complete equipment and follow the rules set by the national park management.
- It is forbidden to make a bonfire.
- Limitation of setting up tents as far as 15 meters from the lips of Lake Ranu Kumbolo.
- Visitors are not allowed to pick flowers or damage the area on Mount Semeru or Lake Ranu Kumbolo.
- Visitors are not allowed to bathe and wash in Ranu Kumbolo Lake.
Trip to Ranu Kumbolo, East Java From Surabaya
DAY 1: SURABAYA / MALANG – RANU PANE – RANU KUMBOLO
- For a meeting point for package Camping at Ranu Kumbolo can be in Malang City or Surabaya City.
- We will pick you up at the location using a vehicle and go directly to Tumpang sub-district in Malang Regency.
- From Tumpang, you will drive 4 × 4 jeeps to get to Ranupane Village with approximately 2 hours.
- Then simulate (take care of licensing) in the office of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park (TNBTS).
- After arriving at Ranu Pane, take care of climbing permits and check luggage and then start climbing to Ranu Kumbolo. Climbing around 3 km will take approximately 3-4 hours trekking. Arriving at the location of Camping at Ranu Kumbolo, attach Camping tent and spend the night enjoying Milky Way Ranu Kumbolo.
DAY 2: RANU KUMBOLO – SURABAYA / MALANG
- In the morning around 5:00 a.m. preparation to see the sunrise at Ranu Kumbolo.
- After breakfast, we will head for the love climbs in Ranu Kumbolo and the grasslands.
- Around 10:00 am preparations to return to Ranu pane for 4-5 hours.
- Arriving in Ranu pane, proceed by making a trip back to the city of Malang / Surabaya and the Trip Package Camping At Ranu Kumbolo is complete.
Facility Camping At Ranu Kumbolo:
- Private transport from Surabaya / Malang.
- Jeep to Ranu Pane Go and return
- Local Guide
- Stay 1 night in a tent (Ranu Kumbolo)
- Entrance fees for Ranu Kumbolo and climbing permits
- Camping equipment
- Eat during Camping at Ranu Kumbolo, Lumajang, East Java
Equipment that must be brought by participants:
Shoes and socks, gloves, jackets, lighting/flashlights/ headlamps, personal clothing, raincoats/ponchos, personal medicines, health certificates, masks and photocopies of ID card.
This Kumbolo lake tour package is a private, not an open trip. So this package is not a combined package with other tourists.
Tour Package Prices Camping At Ranu Kumbolo
- Start IDR 850,000 per person.
For the price of the group package or group can contact us via tel or WhatsApp or email.
Other interesting articles :
- The package of a private trip to Mount Bromo
- Surabaya Mount Bromo Tour Package 2 Days 1 Night
- Best Travel Guide To Mount Bromo East Java
- Ijen Crater Blue Fire Banyuwangi East Java
- Mount Bromo Tour Package From Airport in Surabaya
- Cheap Car Rental In Surabaya, Bromo, Kawah Ijen
- Climbing Tour Package oF Mount Semeru East Java
- Package To Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Sukamade 4 Days 3 Nights
- Tumpak Sewu Waterfall East java
- Kawah Ijen Tour Package Blue Fire 2 Days 1 Night
- Package Tour Surabaya Ijen Crater Mount Bromo 3 Days 2 Nights
- Private Trip Yogyakarta Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Bali Overland 6 Days 5 Nights
- Mount Bromo One Day Tour Package
- Milky way in Mount Bromo East Java
Info and Reservations:
JL. Raya Bromo No. 53, Triwunglor, Probolinggo, East Java, Indonesia
+62 335 434 183