DAY 01: ARRIVAL – BOROBUDUR – PRAMBANAN – SOLO (L)
- Arrival at Adi Sucipto airport or Tugu Yogyakarta station, pick up by tour guide and driver.
- Then tour Borobudur. It is the largest temple of Buddhism and was built in the 8th century AD. Next to Jogja Palace, known as the center of Javanese culture.
- Next to the center of Batik and Silver handicrafts in Kotagede.
- In the afternoon go to Prambanan, known as the largest Hindu temple built by the Sanjaya dynasty in the 9th century AD. Go to Solo city
- check-in hotel and rest.
DAY 02: PURA MANGKUNEGARAN – MALANG (B, L)
- Breakfast and check out hotel, Pura Mangkunegaran tour. Known as the heart of Javanese culture in the city of Solo.
- Then, travel to the city of Malang for 8 hours and pass the rice fields, mountains, and local activities,
- check-in and rest.
DAY 03: PASAR BURUNG – MADAKARIPURA – CEMORO LAWANG (B, L)
- Breakfast and check out hotel, go to the Malang bird market.
- Offering a variety of local bird species and enjoy the sound of chirping.
- Then, the trip to Madakaripura, known as a waterfall that has good natural beauty, is fresh and cool.
- Go to Cemoro Lawang, check-in hotel and rest.
DAY 04: BROMO SUNRISE – WHITE SAND – BONDOWOSO (B, L)
- Wake up at 3:00 a.m to start Mount Bromo Tour Sunrise. with a transport jeep to the top of the mountain Pananjakan to enjoy the beauty of the sunrise.
- Next to Mount Bromo and climb to the crater and caldera, enjoy the natural beauty of the surroundings.
- Return to the hotel, have breakfast, take a shower and check out.
- Then travel to the Pasir Putih beach, a warm water beach on the north coast of Java.
- Then go to Bondowoso hotel, check-in and rest.
DAY 05: BLUE FIRE IJEN CRATER – WISATA PERKEBUNAN – SUKAMADE (B, L)
- Wake up early at 11:30 a.m. to start to see Ijen crater blue fire preparing for a trip to Poltuding village for 30 minutes drives
- Then climbing the peak of Mount Ijen to enjoy the beauty of the blue fire and the lake.
- Next, go down for breakfast with warm drinks.
- Then go to the village of Licin and then travel to Sukamade. At night, start heading to Sukamade beach to watch the turtles come to lay eggs.
- Back to the hotel and take a rest.
DAY 06: MANGROVE TOUR – BALI DROP (B, L)
- Breakfast, then witness the release of hatchlings to the sea and continued mangrove tours with trekking in the forest.
- Then check out the hotel and travel to Ketapang, Banyuwangi to cross to the island of Bali and drop the hotel.
- The Overland Java tour is complete.
Packages Jogja – Bromo – Ijen – Sukamade Tour 6 Days
- Private transportation, air conditioning deluxe
- Twin-share accommodation hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Bromo Jeep transport
- Eat according to the tour event
- Entrance tickets, parking attractions and donations
- Mineral water during tours
Other interesting articles :
- The package of a private trip to Mount Bromo
- Surabaya Mount Bromo Tour Package 2 Days 1 Night
- Best Travel Guide To Mount Bromo East Java
- Ijen Crater Blue Fire Banyuwangi East Java
- Mount Bromo Tour Package From Airport in Surabaya
- Cheap Car Rental In Surabaya, Bromo, Kawah Ijen
- Mount Bromo Sharing Tour / Open Trip Bromo 1 Night
- Climbing Tour Package oF Mount Semeru East Java
- Package To Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Sukamade 4 Days 3 Nights
- Tumpak Sewu Waterfall East java
- Kawah Ijen Tour Package Blue Fire 2 Days 1 Night
- Package Tour Surabaya Ijen Crater Mount Bromo 3 Days 2 Nights
- Private Trip Yogyakarta Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Bali Overland 6 Days 5 Nights
- Mount Bromo One Day Tour Package
- Camping at Ranu Kumbolo Lake With Cheap Package
- Milky Way in Mount Bromo East Java
For the best price, please inform your tour time and number of participants
Booking Package trip
Registration of participants can be done at www.bromotravelcenter.com
- Address : JL. Raya Bromo No. 53, Triwunglor, Probolinggo, East Java, Indonesia
- Office : +62 335 434 183
- Sms / Wa : +62 82145724443
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org